Sunday, May 10, 2015

Do Not Resist or Run from the Difficulties in Your Life

John 15:5 - "I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."

II Corinthians 1:8-9 - For we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, of the affliction we experienced in Asia. For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. 

Ephesians 5:20 - ...giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ....

Dear God, thank You for my difficulties that force me to rely on You and Your strength. I cannot do it all and I cannot do it alone. While some may choose to judge me, let them. They don't know me or my journey. You are providing for me and my family and You will continue to do so. My autism, as challenging as it is at times, is in YOUR plan for me. My immune deficiency is in YOUR plan for me. Nothing that challenges me right now is outside of Your plan for me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment