Sunday, May 10, 2015

Thank God for Your Problems

John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

Philippians 4:5-6 - Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Dear God, okay, take my concerns that belong in the future and put them back in the future. Yes, I am concerned about them and will remain concerned about them, but I am no good if I am concerned about something that You intend to keep in the future. I am choosing instead to trust You for continued provision and care. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment