Wednesday, May 20, 2015

God Is With You and For You

Micah 7:7 - But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

Romans 8:31-32 - What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? 

Dear God, if You are for me, then what can be against me? If You are for me, then who can be against me? You gave Your Son to die for me, so surely You will continue to provide for my family. As much as congress wants to take away from the vulnerable people, You will surely keep it from happening because You are for those vulnerable people. I will look to You in this time of uncertainty. I will wait for You to show up. Surely, You will hear me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment