Saturday, May 23, 2015

Desire to Find God Each New Day

Isaiah 33:5-6 - The Lord is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness, and he will be the stability of your times, abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is Zion's treasure.

Colossians 2:1-3 - For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knot together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Dear God, it is hard to think of trials as treasures from You. But I enter this day longing to find the treasures You have for me through the day. Whether it be the cool breeze (I hope), the light rain, the warm sunshine (not too hot), the beautiful flowers, or the song of the birds. Thank You for preparing the path for me ahead of time. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment