Saturday, May 30, 2015

Time with God Cannot Be Rushed

II Chronicles 16:9 - "...For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars."

Psalm 119:27 - Make me understand the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your wondrous works. 

Hebrews 13:15 - Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. 

Dear God, thank You for wanting to spend as much time with me, or more, as I want to spend with You. Help me to focus on You as I spend time with You like I would focus on anyone else as I spend time with them. Time is a valuable thing and not something that should be wasted. Forgive me when I have distractions trying to disrupt me and forget to come to You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment