Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Treasure

Numbers 6:24-26 - The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Psalm 46:10 - "Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

Dear God, here are my worries again. Please grant me peace. Financial worries. My mom is still looking for a job. I am as well. We both need part time jobs. They are hard to find in areas where we have expertise and which are safe environments. I have major dental work coming up. Sedation dentistry. I am scared to go under for this one because of all the recent events where people have gone through what seemed to be a simple dental procedure and ended up brain dead. Ebola is now spreading in America due to some missteps that occurred recently. Will my doctor be willing to start me on IVIG? So I present to You my current worries. Thank You for Your peace. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment