Sunday, October 12, 2014

People-Pleasers

John 4:23-24 - "But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Dear God, thank You for loving me deeply and perfectly. Help me to not forget that YOU are the only one who needs to be pleased with me. Not some people from some church that cannot even accept me for who I am just because I have autism and want to try to force me to change to suit how they think I should be because apparently my autism is too weird for them. Not the people who think I should look a certain way, talk a certain way, or act a certain way and will reject me if I don't fit their little mold. Just You and only You. Thank You for that security and confidence booster. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment