Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Bells of Heaven

Jeremiah 29:12-14 - Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

John 10:14, 27-28 - "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me. ... My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."

Dear God, help me learn to be more still so I can always hear that You are with me. Thank You for teaching me how to rest and be in Your presence. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment