Friday, August 1, 2014

I Will Never Leave You

Joshua 1:5 - No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you. 

Joshua 1:5 - No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Isaiah 49:15-16 - "Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me."

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear God, nothing can separate me from Your love. Nothing can separate me from Your love. NOTHING can separate me from Your love. NOTHING can separate me from YOUR love. You will never leave me. You will NEVER leave me. YOU will NEVER leave me. Let those words wash over me like the rain shower with no umbrella around. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment