Monday, August 18, 2014

Expect the Impossible

Psalm 91:1 - He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 91:1 - He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Revelation 19:1-2 - After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for his judgments are true and just; for he has judged the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality, and has avenged on her the blood of his servants."

Dear God, right now I am living on one of the troubles of this world, first world that is. Broken air conditioner. Medical emergencies that arise from the struggle with the heat. This is the worst week for it to be broken. The forecast is HOT. Even the cat is melting. I am definitely not going to forget that I need You right now. This is a struggle between patience and having a meltdown. I am hot and frustrated. My cat is hot and miserable. The dog is used to it but at least she has a house outside and water close and shade where it can be cooler. But the inside is about as hot as the outside now and that is just not right. I need to complete a painting that I have not even been able to start yet because of the sweat. And as it turns out I do have some functioning sweat glands. Thank You for that discovery, God. But God, today, we need help with this situation. Please bring comfort, and soon. My lungs will be grateful. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment