Friday, August 15, 2014

Focusing Your Thoughts

Psalm 27:4 - And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me, and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the Lord.

Isaiah 40:31 - ...but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Philippians 4:8 (NLT) - Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Dear God, help me to find the excellent and good things You bless me with so I can focus on them rather than on the bad things. Thank You for retraining my the focus of my thoughts. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment