Sunday, July 6, 2014

Holy Ground

Exodus 3:5 - Then he said, "Do not come near; take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground."

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Zechariah 9:9 - Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having mounted on a donkey. 

Romans 8:15-17 - For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!" The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs–heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

Dear God, Sometimes it can be so hard to be with You. The demands of this world keep pulling at me trying to separate me from being with You. The best thing I can think to do when that happens is to give it to You. Today I am to meet with a guy. And yes, I may have liked him last year, but it does seem I have had a 180 toward him now. Should I be worried about that 180? God, give me wisdom in what to do. Thank You for wanting to spend time with me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment