Wednesday, March 26, 2014

While You Wait

Psalm 16:11 - You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Isaiah 40:30-31 - Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Lamentations 3:24-27 - "The Lord is portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hpe in him." The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.

Lamentations 3:26 - It is good to wait quietly for the Lord to save. 

Dear God, Waiting is definitely not easy, especially when waiting for and on You to do what. You are going to do. But You are telling me that waiting for and trusting in You will bring great blessings. Help me move forward in trust to write the letter, print it out, and mail it off. And move in the hearts of the recipients to move them to do the right thing. Strengthen me and fill me with Your presence while I wait. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment