Friday, March 28, 2014

Like a Little Child

Isaiah 26:3 - You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Mark 10:15 - "Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."

Mark 10:15 (ICB) - I tell you the truth. You must accept the kingdom of God as a little child accepts things, or you will never enter it.

Philippians 2:14-18 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. Likewise you also should be glad and rejoice.

Dear God, Please help me trust You like a little child and never to lose the innocence that I do have. Maybe it is that innocence of a little child that I still have that let's me believe that You will bring Tom and I into needed conversation. And maybe that is exactly what is needed. Thank you. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment