Monday, March 24, 2014

I Won't Let You Down

Psalm 89:15-16 - Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted.

Isaiah 41:13 - For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Dear God, Sometimes letting go is necessary but when letting go has had no closure or letting go involves unresolved conflict, it is impossible to let go. Because You said we need to aim for peace and restoration if we are believers. And it is harder still when I KNOW the other person did not decide to turn away from me on his own volition but because he was bullied to make the decision and to lie about what happened. God, I are to write the letter I have been advised to write. Well, now it is letters. Please let that be the door or the key to the door to healing and either closure or restoration. Thank You. In Jesus's Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment