Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Am the Greatest Blessing

Romans 12:2 - Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Colossians 1:27 - To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Revelation 2:4 - But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first.

Revelation 2:4 - Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love.

Dear God, Thank You for Your love and for being in my life. Help me not lose focus on You and help me always desire the things You would have me desire and the things You say I should desire in Your Word - be it peace with others, restoration with others, forgiveness, for the least of threes to be treated right by others, or whatever. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment