Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Joy No One Can Steal

John 16:22 - "So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you."

John 16:22 (ICB) - Now you are sad. But I will see you again and you will be happy. And. No one will take away your joy.

John 16:33 - "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart, I have overcome the world."

Dear God, Help me overcome the troubles in this world. Give me the wisdom to know what to do to do just that. Help me write the letters or e-mails or make the phone calls I need to do in order to aid in doing that. And please give me the peace and joy You have that no one is supposed to be able to take away from me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment