Monday, June 5, 2017

Relax in My Presence

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us e the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart, I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Dear God, 

Nothing can separate me from Your love. You have overcome the world. The world is very troubled right now. Some evil people allowed a very evil creature to have control of this country and he is actively trying to undo all the progress that has ever been made which would hurt the disabled, the disabled veterans, the elderly, and even just the least of these in general. Please God, hear my cry, and intervene so that no one in this country suffers at the hands of monsters. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment