Sunday, June 4, 2017

Put Your Hope In Me

Our soul waits for the Lord; he is our hope and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you. - Psalm 33:20-22

...in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began.... - Titus 1:2

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope. - I Timothy 1:1

Dear God, 

If I put my hope in You, Your unfailing love will rest upon me. I have been disappointed a lot. But please help me to never lose hope in You. Help me to remember that no matter what goes on in life, no matter how dark it seems, that I have eternal hope in You that will end well. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment