Wednesday, June 7, 2017

God's Sovereignty Can Lead to Humbling Circumstances

Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the Lord. - Psalm 32:10

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. - Romans 12:12

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. - Psalm 16:11

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. - I Peter 5:6-7

Dear God,

I don't mind being put in humbling circumstances. It stinks to be always worried about what's going to happen from day to day. But I would appreciate some help once in a while with regard to dealing with the people who tear me down and back me into corners. So can I just leave that with You right now? Because this week has been a very bad week for me on the emotional front and I honestly don't think I handle anything else going wrong or astray right now.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment