Wednesday, June 14, 2017

God Will Restore You to Health and Heal Your Wounds

"For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: 'It is Zion, for whom no one cares!'" - Jeremiah 30:17

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. - Ephesians 3:20-21

He said, "In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected man." - Luke 18:2

"And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them?" - Luke 18:7

"For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened." - Luke 11:10

Dear God, 

You will restore me to health and heal my wounds. You are with me, within me, and all around me. You are continually at work in my life. Even when I may be less aware of You, Your presence continues to shine brightly on me. You are able to do more than I can ask or think. I will continue to ask for Your intervention to make sure the least of these do not get hurt by the republicans with regard to healthcare and safety nets. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment