Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Working for Me

Matthew 6:33 - But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

John 8:29 - "And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him."

Colossians 3:23-24 - Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.

Colossians 3:23 (NLT) - Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.

Dear God, thank You, God, for being with me in everything that I do, whether it is the large things or the seemingly small things. Help me make the right decisions each and every day. Bless my time with You and with others. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment