Friday, September 26, 2014

The Curtain

Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord God has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning he awakens; he awakens my ear to hear as those who are taught.

Isaiah 55:2-3 - Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food. Incline your ear, and come to me; hear, that your soul may live; and I will make with you and everlasting covenant, my steadfast, sure love for David.

Matthew 27:50-51 - And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split.

John 19:30 - When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, "It is finished," and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Dear God, thank You for allowing me direct access anytime 24/7 to You. I may never meet the president or the queen or the famous celebrity, but I do have access to You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment