Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Definition of Wonderful

Psalm 34:4-7 - I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.

Psalm 139:14 - I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

John 17:3 - "And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."

II Peter 1:16-18 - For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made know on to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory form God the Father, and the voice was borne for him by the Majestic Glory, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased," we ourselves heard this very voice from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain.

Dear God, thank You for making me wonderful in every minute detail about me, from the shape of nose, to the crinkle when I giggle, to the sound of my joy, to my stims from the autism, and yes, even the autism itself. You made me. Shame on anyone who dares judge another person because of how they look or how You designed them. Shame on anyone who dares to try to change the essence of someone just because he or she has autism. They do not appreciate that Your creation is wonderful just as it is. Thank You for creating me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment