Sunday, July 20, 2014

Plug into Me!

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Isaiah 30:15-16 - For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." But you were unwilling, and you said, "No! We will flee upon horses"; therefore you shall flee away; and, "We will ride upon swift steeds"; therefore your pursuers will be swift.

Isaiah 30:15 (ICB) - This is what the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, says: "If you come back to me and trust me, you will be saved."

Dear God, help me learn to rest, not only in You, but also physically. I am getting sleep, but it is not the restful kind lately. And my body and mind are exhausted! Renew my strength. Refresh me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment