Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Listen for My Voice

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 - "...I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell on the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them."

Deuteronomy 30:20 - Love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life.

Romans 12:2 - Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (...that by testing you may discern what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.)

Dear God, help me control my thoughts so that I can listen to Your voice. Help me to not let them take over and drown You out by them becoming noise. And thank You for the stillness that You have for me to sit and enjoy Your presence. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment