Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Am the Great Artist

Deuteronomy 33:27 - The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

Psalm 5:2-3 - Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray. O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch. (...in the morning I direct my prayer to you....)

Psalm 5:3 (ICB) - Lord, every morning you hear my voice. Every morning, I tell you what I need. And I wait for your answer.

Dear God, thank You for working on the masterpiece that makes up each and every day of my life. Thank You that each and every day provides an opportunity for a blank canvas to start fresh with. Thank Ypu for the beautiful colors that are in Your love, mercy, peace, hope and joy. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment