Sunday, June 28, 2015

Taste and See That God Is Good

Psalm 34:8 - Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!

Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Dear God, many people are angry after this week. The Supreme Court decided on something that is a win for the least of these with regard to helath insruance. And then they decided on something that most of us disagree with with regard to a lifestyle choice made by a certain population of people. Bt instead of being angry over things, I have chosen first of all to thank You as the ACA decision was critical for me. Even though I receive no help for my insruance, if someone else lost their help, it would make things more expensive for me and I am already struggling to afford what I have now. The second decision, I don't support the lifestyle choice, but I am choosing to entrust everything into Your sovereign hands. After all,  you are good and I cannot possibly fathom the reason You have decided to allow such things to be a part of Your master plan, but I believe in Your sovereignty. Thank You for being so good! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment