Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Learn to Laugh at Yourself

Proverbs 17:22 - A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. 

Proverbs 31:25 - Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.

Matthew 1:23 - "Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel" (which, means, God with us).

Matthew 11:29-30 - "Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Dear God, thank You for giving me a light heart in light of the circumstances of this past week. It was hard emotionally for everyone, but You showed me the beauty and gave me peace and joy even in the midst of loss. Grandmother will be missed, but she would not want us to linger on her absence. God, I exchange my burdens for Your yoke. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment