Saturday, June 20, 2015

God Speaks to You Continually

Psalm 8:1-4 - O Lord, our. Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out do the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger. When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? 

Psalm 19:1-2 - The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge. 

Jeremiah 29:13-14 - You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I have sent you into exile. 

I Corinthians 6:19-20 - Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the. Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Dear God, I am actually glad for the moments You speak to me with no loud words. From the budding of a rose that opens after the passing of a loved one through which You communicate hope to the soft song of a small bird. Continue to teach me to hear and see You in the quiet. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment