Tuesday, June 2, 2015

God Wants to Be Central in Your Entire Being

II Thessalonians 3:16 - Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all. 

I John 4:18 - There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Dear God, I desire right here and right now to turn over all of my worries, which are perfectly reasonable worries, over to You so that I can experience Your peace and Your light in this troubled time. In doing so, I need to trust in Your sovereignty more now than ever. Be it with health situations, financial situations, or even the persistent desire to make peace with Tom which is a good desire as a believer, but will only happen when You feel it is time and that we are both ready, You are sovereign over all things and all circumstances. I would rather live in peace than live in worry and anxiety. Thank You for that exchange being possible. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment