Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Relax in God's Healing

Psalm 46:10 - "Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

I John 3:2 - Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall him as he is.

Dear God, be still and know that You are God. This has to be the best advise throughout the whole entire scripture. And not really advise so much as command. Be still. Stillness is not something that people adhere to easily. Constant media bombardment. GOP obstructionism and hypocrisy. Rules, rules, and more rules. Enslavement. Entrapment. Ugh. Be still and know that You are God. Help me to practice the art of stillness. It definitely has more perks to it than trying to win by performance. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment