Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Time to Be Holy

Psalm 27:4 - One thing have I asked of the Lord, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.

I Corinthians 6:19-20 - Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Ephesians 3:20-21 - Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

II Thessalonians 1:9-10 - They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.

Dear God, thank You for developing me into exactly who and how You want me to be. If you can use an autistic like me, then You can use anyone. No one is unable to be used by You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment