Sunday, December 7, 2014

Every Detail

Matthew 10:29-31 - "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the found apart from your Father. But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore, you are of more value than many sparrows."

II Corinthians 4:17-18 - For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Hebrews 11:27 - By faith he [Moses] left Egypt! not being afraid of the anger of the king, for he endured as seeing him who is invisible.

Dear God, help me to remember that You are always there and always care even when I am in the middle of a troubling and exhausting day. Thank You for caring about me, even down to how many hairs I have on my head. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment