Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Small Sacrifice

Psalm 116:7 - Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.

Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Colossians 4:2 - Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.

Dear God, as I spend time with You each day, teach me Your thoughts and Your ways. Surely, giving You even just a small amount of my time every day is really just a small sacrifice especially when compared with the large sacrifice You made through Your Son, Jesus. So giving You my time each day is the least I can do. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment