Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Faith Is Knowing

Genesis 21:1-7 - The Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did to Sarah as he had promised. And Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age at the time of which God had spoken to him. Abraham called the name of his son Isaac. And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him. Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. And Sarah said, "God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me." And she said, "Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age."

Psalm 36:9 - For with you is the fountain of life; in your light do we see light.

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Dear God, if the things I am hoping for are as real as the things I can already see, then I have faith in You to bring resolution and reconciliation between myself and Tom. I have always believed that. And one of the first steps toward that is about to happen. Hopes and dreams. Hope and dream is that I can find a church that truly accepts autistic adults, to find a safe job that uses my abilities, that my family can get the hearing aids I need, that my family can go to Disney World before Jesus would return (I know that seems small potato, but it is my lifelong hope and dream and we are finally saving toward it). Thank You for allowing me to have hopes and dreams. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment