Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Listen to Me

Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord God has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning he awakens; he awakes my ear to hear as those who are taught.

Isaiah 60:2 - For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. 

Revelation 2:4 - "But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first."

Dear God, help me to always put You first. And help me to remember that when I forget to do so, my day might not be as good as it could have been had I started it with You. Thank You for the joy, the peace, the life, and the love You have for me each day. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment