Wednesday, November 11, 2015

This Is a Time of Abundance in Your Life

Psalm 23:5 - You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Luke 11:9-10 - "And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

Romans 8:32 - He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

Dear God, I am sorry when I balk at receiving Your gifts so freely. I know I deserve nothing from You. Help me to be more open to freely receiving Your gifts for me. Thank You for blessings so full and overflowing. Thank You for the blessings still to come. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment