Sunday, November 29, 2015

Let God Infuse His Peace into Your Innermost Being

Isaiah 40:11 - He will tend to his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young. 

Isaiah 58:11 - And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Dear God, I need You. And there is nothing wrong with that need. You have placed me in a position of neediness for a reason. One of those reasons is to see if I can grow in trust and in relationship with You. While others call it lazy or mooching, it really is not. It is disability and it is genuine need. God, I pray that the leaders of this great nation will wise up and stop trying to hurt people like me. I place in Your hands today the need for approval for IVIG. I pray that You will work a miracle in that. Thank You for Your peace. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment