Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bask in the Luxury of Being Fully Understood and Unconditionally Loved

Psalm 34:5 - Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. 

II Corinthians 3:18 - And we all, with unveiled face, be holding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

II Corinthians 5:21 - For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Galatians 5:25 - If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

Dear God, I am Yours. You hold me. You cherish me. You love me. You cleansed me with Your blood. The Spirit in me guides me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment