Thursday, November 12, 2015

He Is Christ in You and the Hope of Glory

Nehemiah 8:10 - Then he said to them, "Go your way. Eat the fat and drink sweet wine and send portions to anyone who has nothing ready, for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

Isaiah 42:6-7 - "I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nation's, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness."

Romans 15:13 - May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. 

Colossians 1:27 - To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 

Dear God, thank You for living in me and walking beside me. Thank You for that intimate relationship and bond that You so willingly choose to have with me. Thank You for Your joy and peace that comes from that intimacy. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment