Friday, September 4, 2015

You Are Safe in Closeness to God

Genesis 3:8-9 - And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to them and and said to him, "Where are you?"

Psalm 32:7 - You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. 

John 8:12 - Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Dear God, thank You for energizing me when I spend time with You. Thank You for being near me even in times of struggle when I might not be able to necessarily feel You close to me. Thank You for filling the emptiness in my heart that only You can fill. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment