Saturday, September 12, 2015

Receive His Peace

Isaiah 30:15-16 - For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." But you were unwilling, and you said, "No! We will flee upon horses"; therefore you shall flee away; and, "We will ride upon swift steeds"; therefore your pursuers will be swift. 

John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you; my oeace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

II Corinthians 10:4 - For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.

Dear God, thank You for Your continual gift of Your peace. Help me to be quiet and still so I can be blessed by that peace. Guard my spirit against the weapons of this world. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment