Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Seek God with Your Whole Being

Deuteronomy 4:29 - But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. 

Psalm 145:20 - The Lord preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. 

Dear God, I stopped asking why when I go through hard times because I now understand that You have Your reasons. Thank You for always being there through the good and the bad times. Through the times when it is easy to see You and through the times where I am forced to choose to trust You and believe that You are still there or fight on my own. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment