Monday, September 7, 2015

Enjoy the Warmth of His Presence Shining Upon You

Isaiah 61:10 - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Romans 8:1-2 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. 

Dear God, how I wish more Christians could exemplify the very grace that You are so full of and freely give! If they could only exemplify that grace, NO person with special needs, child or adult, would ever be excluded from any activity in any church because they would be fully embraced as You fully embrace them. You cover them with Your grace. You set them free from the law of sin and death. You do not condemn them. Thank You for Your presence, Your grace, Your love, Your righteousness, and just You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment