Friday, July 10, 2015

Relax in His Peaceful Presence

John 15:13-15 - "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lays down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you."

Revelation 17:14 - "They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he so Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

Dear God, forgive me when I am nervous or anxious during my time with You. Help me to relax more in Your presence. Real friendship. One that does not require anything but for me to be who I am. Supportive. Loving. Desiring the best for me. Loyal. True. I love that about You. You are a real friend. Teach me to be that kind of friend to someone in need of a good friend. A real friend will be able to say, "hey, we had a misunderstanding, but let's work through things and figure out what wrong and strive for it to not happen again." A real friend loves and forgives and doesn't abandon their friend in a time of need. A real friend never quits a friendship. Thank You for teaching me that. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment