Thursday, July 9, 2015

Stop Worrying Long Enough to Hear His Voice

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 - "I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them." 

Romans 12:2 - Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Dear God, renew my mind, my heart, and my body so that I can effectively do Your will for me. Reprogram my mind as I sit quietly with You right now in this moment. Wipe away the negative thoughts and the thoughts that overcrowd my mind. Hit refresh and allow me to relish in You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment