Friday, July 31, 2015

Trust God in the Depths of Your Being

Matthew 28:19-20 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

John 20:19 - On the evening if that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you."

Colossians 1:27 - To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 

Dear God, I am frazzled today as we have had our air conditioner go down for the second time in less than four months. But I also know that You are battling wih me with an overwhelming peace within my inner most being. Thank You for that peace that surpasses my understanding. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment