Thursday, April 30, 2015

Consider Yourself Blessed When in Need

II Corinthians 12:9 - But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

James 1:2-3 - Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 

Dear God, thank You for perfecting Your power in and me despite of my weakness. In my time of need, I am forced to choose reliance on You or trying to make things happen on my own. Trying to make things happen on my own doesn't always work, so I will choose to rely on You. While others consider autism a weakness, I will consider it a strength because YOU work through me in spite of my autism. While being medically fragile can be considered a weakness, it is a strength when YOU work through me. So I will thank You for my weaknesses knowing that whatever I lack, You will work through me regardless and fill the need accordingly. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment