Sunday, April 26, 2015

Welcome Problems

Psalm 89:15-16 - Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted. 

II Corinthians 4:16-18 - So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day. For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. 

Dear God, help me to remember that most of the problems life throws at me are just momentary afflictions in the grand scheme of life altogether. I still pray that one day Tom and I can have a reconciliation where the whole truth is revealed to both of us. But the conflict really is pale in comparison to what the future holds. How do I handle things going forward? Do I lash out at the problems or do I trust You? Thank You for lessons in life. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment